1. I create moments of surprise, happiness and delight throughout journeys I design.
2. I carefully prepare user journeys, sitemaps, navigation flows and validate ideas through testing.
3. I can and will analyse data. I can do it restlessly. I use data to support my design decisions. Most importantly I love to understand, to see the behaviour of the user and identify pain points that will lead to drop off.
4. I will make prototypes out of cardboard and paper.
5. I will use Sketch, Photoshop, Excel, Powerpoint, Keynote and Invision with high degree of skill.
6. I will analyse your problem deeply, ask you "Why?" many times and start sketching the idea/hypothesis on paper.
7. I will collaborate with an infinite arsenal of ideas and will have no hard feelings if my ideas are not the chosen ones. I can go full power and wild on brainstorming sessions, or play moderate (It will depend on the situation and the requirements of the meeting👌).
8. I understand that every business operates under many constraints. In case of need I can ignore those constraints, otherwise they are to be recognised, dealt with and kept in mind when designing.
9. I will act as an amplifier of ideas. I can generate many variations of the same idea or foster many new ones, as needed. Always keeping in mind the two most challenging constraints of all: time and money.
10. I can take beautiful photos to improve, for example, the understanding of the research phase.